Google
 

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another riding milestone for me: a Superbike!




Yesterday Kevin was nice (or crazy) enough to lend me his classic 1985 Ninja 900 to ride. He knows how much I have been wanting to "graduate" to a muscle bike and he finally conceded and agreed to go for a ride with me at the control of this beautiful 900cc bike.

It was awesome! I found the bike to be super smooth and amazingly tight and responsive. It feels amazing to have such an immediate and powerful response to event the slightest throttle gesture. What a fun ride! Thanks baby!

Besitos,
Clara.

4 comments:

Six Nations Travel said...

great post!.It is interesting and helpful. Good luck with your blog !!!

Anonymous said...

It begs for a stretch of open road in the desert, doesn't it? Glad you're having fun! - d.

John Den Mark said...

Thank you very much for your great information. It really makes me happy and I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. I will keep following you forever. Also, See Bike Showroom information.

Thea Bernice said...


Server boleh sama, tetapi E D E N POKER memberikan sensasi yang berbeda dan juga pelayanan yang tercepat & terbaik.
yuk tunggu apa lagi segera join bersama kami!
www(.)edenpoker(.)bet
GUDANG PROMO IDN POKER
Agen Bandar Poker Terpercaya
Bandar Poker IDN
Poker IDN Terbaik
Agen Judi Uang Asli
Agen Judi Terbaik Di Indonesia
Agen Judi Deposit Murah
Info Poker IDN Terbaik