Google
 

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clara finally rides a Duc!


It's been a couple of months since the big event. In late July, I was in Miami visiting my brother and he was gracious enough to let me borrow one of his Ducatis to ride (not before clearing it with Kevin several times though!).

I was nervous at first getting on his beautiful machine because he was so nervous about the potential for disaster. Mariano has never seen me ride and we have never ridden together, so I could completely understand his hesitation. Also, he had lent this bike to one of his friends not too long before my ride and the guy had dropped it in a parking lot!

So, we geared up for our midnight ride (Mariano prefers to ride after midnight when he can have the streets of Miami all to himself). It was warm and muggy but I still suited up, and then removed my leather jacket at the last minute because it really was unbearable. The bike was a bit higher than my BMW so I had to handle it on my tippy toes, but it felt centered and stable and not too heavy at all. Once we were off all the nerves settled and we had an awesome ride through the Gables and South Beach.

It was quite emotional for me to ride alongside my "little brother" on these two stupendous super bikes.

Gracias Marianosky!!

13 comments:

Vacation Remix said...

Very interesting.

juntoselmundo said...

You can see the updated version of this blog here:

http://www.bigracing.com/kevin/myblogspot/search/label/Clara%20and%20Kevin%20with%20the%20amputated%20bike%20part...Kevin%20goes%20for%20a%20dip6082.html?updated-max=2007-03-02T18:26:00-08:00&max-results=20&start=1&by-date=false

ีufabet said...

It is a very good ufabet Thank You

Unknown said...

It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit sport bike accessories.

Unknown said...

The most popular sport in the field. Now spread around the world. Everyone can not deny that the word football. It is a type of sport. That makes each country in its own culture. Come out to the show in the cheering competition. And create the best relationship. In large groups But not just that. Can also make money for people. With the ball itself. Everyone understands well. Where is this football now? There will be a dealer to bet. Come up with a bargain. To determine the balance of both teams. And when everyone starts to know more. It has changed. To be a site to this day. We are familiar with the word ข่าวฟุตบอลล่าสุด itself.

UFABET said...

I've been in love with this place สมัครufabet for a long time. Dreaming invites dreamers.

Racing Games Top Free Games said...

I just loved these games.This is Best Gaming blog . I was searching for such information for a long. Thanks for sharing. Best of Luck.
Please check my work in Moto Racing

ufabet said...

Thank you for the article that has been read. Very knowledgeable. Thank you for finding the article. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.

UFA888 said...

Hey this is the very good Blog
เล่นบาคาร่า
เล่นบาคาร่า
เล่นบาคาร่า

Octopussy said...

Thanks for sharing. ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว

Octopussy said...

This is good info. ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว

Octopussy said...

Cool post. ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว
ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ 5 ดาว

ffff said...

it’s so amazing.
ทางเข้าcmd368
ทางเข้าcmd368
ทางเข้าcmd368
ทางเข้าcmd368